Healthier Joints with MATAIP Ltd / Wellness Foundation in York, Bradford, Leeds, Wakefield and Portugal : Compliment your Healthier Life stye with Mataip Yoga to Slow down the ageing process and stay functional. Mataip Yoga Mind Body Essential sessions is probably the Worlds No.1 Format for Inspirational Health, Strength and Prosperity Great Meals to stay on top.
Makes: 6 servings
Serving Size: 1 ounce cooked salmon, 2/3 of an egg, 1 cup greens, about 3/4 cup vegetables, and about 1-1/2 tablespoons vinaigrette
Carb Grams Per Serving: 12
- 2 4 – 5 – ounces fresh or frozen skinless salmon fillets
- 8 tiny new potatoes
- 8 ounces fresh green beans, trimmed
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 6 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 8 grape tomatoes or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup snipped fresh chives
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup nicoise olives, pitted, and/or other pitted olives
- 1 recipe Lemon Vinaigrette
- Thaw salmon, if frozen. Rinse salmon; pat dry with paper towels. Set aside. Peel a strip around the center of each potato. In a covered large saucepan, cook potatoes in enough lightly salted boiling water to cover for 10 minutes. Add green beans. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer about 5 minutes more or until potatoes and beans are tender. Drain. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain again. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, measure thickness of salmon fillets. Sprinkle salmon with lemon-pepper seasoning. Lightly coat both sides of salmon fillets with cooking spray.
- For a charcoal grill, place salmon fillets on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, turning once halfway through grilling if fish is over 3/4 inch thick. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place salmon fillets on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as above.) Cut salmon into serving-size pieces.
- Line six plates with salad greens. Arrange salmon, potatoes, green beans, tomatoes, chives, eggs, and olives on greens. Drizzle with Lemon Vinaigrette.
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a screw-top jar, combine lemon peel, lemon juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper. Cover and shake well.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving:
Servings Per Recipe: 6
PER SERVING: 262 cal., 18 g total fat (4 g sat. fat), 162 mg chol., 221 mg sodium, 12 g carb. (4 g fiber, 2 g sugars), 14 g pro.
Fat (d.e): 2; Medium-Fat Meat (d.e): 1.5; Vegetables (d.e): 2